Buses booked through the CharterUP platform have traveled through New York City hundreds of times. But today, CharterUP wasn’t just between the skyscrapers – CharterUP was on them.
To celebrate CharterUP’s 111,130% growth (which landed the company at No. 2. on Inc. 5000’s list of America’s fastest-growing private companies), Nasdaq invited CharterUP’s leadership team to visit Nasdaq’s MarketSite to catch a glimpse of what’s possible for the business.
CharterUP’s logo lit up Times Square with a message of congratulations from Nasdaq on one of the biggest video LED displays in the world. CEO and Founder Armir Harris was also invited to speak with Nasdaq Global Markets Reporter Jill Malandrino on a live broadcast of TradeTalks.
During the interview, Harris unpacked CharterUP’s journey, technological edge and the values that have fueled the growth. Here are five insights covered in the five-minute interview:
- The CharterUP Distinction: While it’s common to see sports teams stepping off buses on game days, few realize the technology and logistics underpinning these moments. CharterUP’s prowess lies in efficiently chartering buses, with a network boasting over 4,000 buses.
- Driving Principles: Harris attributes CharterUP’s ranking on the Inc. 5000 list to an emphasis on execution and unwavering standards. These aren’t just buzzwords – they translate to tangible outcomes, like ensuring sports teams’ punctual arrivals at major events.
- Innovation in Action: CharterUP isn’t just about chartering buses. Harris underscored the company’s role during emergencies like Hurricane Ian. Such proactive measures reiterate CharterUP’s commitment beyond regular business—showing up when it matters most.
- The Broader Impact: Addressing the larger charter bus landscape, Harris shared a compelling perspective on technology’s role. CharterUP is both a solution for today’s customers and a catalyst for an industry historically slow in adopting tech.
- Sustainable Travel: Beyond logistics, CharterUP also has an eye on sustainability. The goal isn’t just to modernize the business, but to do so with an environmental conscience.
The full TradeTalks segment provides a deeper look at CharterUP’s journey, shedding light on the nuances that make it a game-changer in the group travel space.
— TradeTalks (@TradeTalks) August 17, 2023